Programs by Lisa Drew Wellness
WHO THIS IS FOR
Driven individuals ready to transform their lives in mind-body-spirit, like you, who:
- Are tired of being sick and tired
- Are tired of dieting, losing weight only to gain it all back and then some
- Have noticed your old ways of eating and thinking don't seem to work anymore
- Would love to lose weight and keep it off in a fun way
- Want to have more energy and sleep better
- Would love to get off certain or all medications
- Would love to believe in themselves and have confidence once again or for the first time ever
- Are ready to dig deep, let go and move forward into the future of your dreams
- Want to have better and healthier relationships
- Want a healthy mind, body, spirit connection
- Want to change and grow into the best possible person; to live your best life
- Want more freedom, pleasure and fun in your life ASAP
**All rates are per person. Couples and families will receive discount discussed at initial assessment.
Are you ready to start living your healthiest life? Benchmark goals such as weight loss, stress reduction, increased energy, plus a whole lot more is assessed weekly.
Individual Programs(all sessions confidential):
Initial Assessments is a one time, one hour session includes goals, medical history, food allergies, medications, nutrition history, exercise history, lifestyle and other pertinent information necessary for future sessions. This is required for all new clients. It will be revisited throughout future sessions. A notebook is required to track goals, daily meals, exercise, emotions and other important information.
3 month and 6 month programsincludes one initial assessment and weekly 30 minute follow up assessments. The initial assessment includes goals, medical history, medications, and nutrition history. The follow up weekly sessions include food diary review, and each will vary based on client goals, progress, and nutritional needs. A notebook is required to track goals, daily meals, exercise, emotions and other important information. *A 3 month program can be upgraded to a 6 month program.
Follow up consultations 30 minutes sessions. These are provided weekly for the first four weeks and bi-weekly thereafter. Content of the sessions include food diary review, goals, progress, medical changes, recipes and other client needs. Other topics may include exercise, healthy reflection, psychology of food, how to eat out, meditation, and other items based on client needs.
Email support is available to all active clients of Lisa Drew Wellness as a complimentary service. However, extensive phone or email communication that replaces follow up consultations, whether scheduled or unscheduled, will be billed daily at the hourly rate.
Also Available: Group and Corporate Wellness Programs
Deliciousness by Lisa Drew Wellness™:
Portion controlled meals *Customized for your health needs* For more info visit: www.deliciousnesspa.com
(Lehigh Valley, PA only - for now)
Deliciousness Prepared Meals, Hate to cook or just think you don't have the time? Have Deliciousness brought to you. All meals are portion controlled *Customized for your health needs!!!* Contact Lisa for more information.
**Have a group and want to get healthy together? Give Lisa a Call!!!!
Organic Vs. Non-Organic!
Set and be held accountable to reach agreed
upon benchmark goals such as weight loss, stress reduction, increased
energy, exercise, and boost self-esteem.